This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Guardbox for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Guardbox from your PCIncrediMail, Inc.
. You can read more on IncrediMail, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Guardbox is commonly installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Guardbox\184.108.40.206 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Guardbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Guardbox\220.127.116.11\Uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GuardboxApp.exe and it has a size of 546.45 KB (559568 bytes).
Guardbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.68 MB (4908632
bytes) on disk.
- GuardboxApp.exe (546.45 KB)
- node.exe (3.00 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (292.27 KB)
- GbMgr64.exe (113.95 KB)
- MessagingHost.exe (765.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Guardbox. For other Guardbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Guardbox is an application by IncrediMail, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Guardbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Guardbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Guardbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guardbox". If it is installed on your PC the Guardbox app will be found automatically. After you select Guardbox in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guardbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Guardbox.
8. After uninstalling Guardbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Guardbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guardbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Guardbox by IncrediMail, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Guardbox by IncrediMail, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guardbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:18:18.003