Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client from your computerKings Information & Networks
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kings Information & Networks. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Kings\KCDSA directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kings\KCDSA\gzuireq.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. gzuireq.exe is the Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client's main executable file and it takes about 284.75 KB (291584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client. They take about 7.02 MB (7365546
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gzPrintInject.exe (528.75 KB)
- GZSecuMBox.exe (234.21 KB)
- gzuireq.exe (284.75 KB)
- gzwexc.exe (68.06 KB)
- kcdftclt.exe (314.37 KB)
- kcdlogclt.exe (536.78 KB)
- kcdminchkapp.exe (44.68 KB)
- kcdsaclt.exe (712.77 KB)
- KCDSAStatus.exe (1.65 MB)
- kcdsaUI.exe (996.77 KB)
- kcdsvc.exe (264.76 KB)
- KCDSvc64.exe (300.28 KB)
- kcdsvcUser.exe (52.82 KB)
- kcdupclt.exe (632.83 KB)
- mskcd.exe (44.81 KB)
- NotifySecurityMsg.exe (224.68 KB)
- tsmclt.exe (264.90 KB)
This web page is about Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client version 126.96.36.199
Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client is an application offered by the software company Kings Information & Networks. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client". The Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client.
8. After removing Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client by Kings Information & Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client by Kings Information & Networks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guard-Zone V4.0 Core Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 23:44:03.033