This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Guard Duty for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Guard Duty from your systemDigital Tribe
. You can find out more on Digital Tribe or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Guard Duty folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Guard Duty\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Guard Duty. The application's main executable file is titled GuardDuty.exe and its approximative size is 655.46 MB (687303263 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Guard Duty. They take 656.67 MB (688571877
bytes) on disk.
- GuardDuty.exe (655.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (882.86 KB)
- winsetup.exe (356.03 KB)
The current page applies to Guard Duty version 1.0.1
Guard Duty is a program offered by Digital Tribe. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Guard Duty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Guard Duty from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Guard Duty or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guard Duty". The Guard Duty program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Guard Duty in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Guard Duty, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Guard Duty.
8. After uninstalling Guard Duty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Guard Duty that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard Duty using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Guard Duty by Digital Tribe from your PC, we are not saying that Guard Duty by Digital Tribe is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guard Duty in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 10:55:50.483