This page is about Guard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Guard from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. More information on F-Secure Corporation can be seen here
. Guard is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TDC Erhverv Guard folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Guard is C:\Program Files (x86)\TDC Erhverv Guard\\fsuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. trigger.exe is the Guard's primary executable file and it takes close to 139.95 KB (143304 bytes) on disk.
Guard contains of the executables below. They occupy 33.16 MB (34771352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminaccess_32.exe (69.95 KB)
- fsadminsettings.exe (70.95 KB)
- fsfixconfig32.exe (43.45 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (208.45 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (665.95 KB)
- fsscan.exe (304.47 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (323.45 KB)
- fs_ccf_cosmos_tool_32.exe (120.95 KB)
- fs_events_clear32.exe (74.45 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (137.45 KB)
- fs_notifier.exe (274.95 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (188.45 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (30.95 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (245.45 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (299.95 KB)
- fs_se_start_menu_manager_32.exe (153.95 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (208.95 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (98.95 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (40.45 KB)
- trigger.exe (139.95 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (108.47 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (25.97 KB)
- fsfilecontrol.exe (210.97 KB)
- fswscs.exe (151.60 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (160.47 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (496.97 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (164.97 KB)
- fs_ols_cosmos_import.exe (397.97 KB)
- install.exe (5.17 MB)
- install_888817241.exe (607.45 KB)
- install_33463741.exe (597.47 KB)
- install_33424741.exe (499.45 KB)
- install_32886541.exe (510.95 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.15 MB)
- install_36440241.exe (496.95 KB)
- install_33630641.exe (468.47 KB)
- install.exe (249.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (755.47 KB)
- fsulprothoster.exe (565.98 KB)
- fsorsp64.exe (98.95 KB)
- _hotfix.exe (499.95 KB)
- install_34162641.exe (912.95 KB)
- jsondump64.exe (289.95 KB)
- orspdiag64.exe (135.95 KB)
- ultralight_diag.exe (178.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (853.95 KB)
- install.exe (523.97 KB)
- ulu.exe (1.15 MB)
- ulu_handler.exe (246.97 KB)
- install_32087841.exe (525.47 KB)
- ulu.exe (1.20 MB)
- ulu_handler.exe (248.47 KB)
- install_33579241.exe (671.47 KB)
- install_33031641.exe (496.95 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (766.95 KB)
- fscuif.exe (83.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Guard version 3.15.612.0
Guard is an application offered by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Guard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guard". The Guard program will be found very quickly. When you click Guard in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Guard.
8. After uninstalling Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Guard by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Guard by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 20:26:07.190