This page contains detailed information on how to remove Guacamelee! for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Guacamelee! from your systemR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter can be seen here
. You can read more about about Guacamelee! at http://tapochek.net/
. Guacamelee! is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\GAMES\[R.G. Mechanics] Guacamelee! - Super Turbo Championship Edition\Guacamelee! directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Guacamelee!\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Guacamelee!. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 915.84 KB (937825 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Guacamelee!. They take 915.84 KB (937825
bytes) on disk.
Guacamelee! is a program by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Guacamelee! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Guacamelee! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Guacamelee! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guacamelee!". If it exists on your system the Guacamelee! application will be found very quickly. When you click Guacamelee! in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Guacamelee!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Guacamelee!:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Guacamelee!\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guacamelee!.
8. After uninstalling Guacamelee!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Guacamelee! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guacamelee! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guacamelee! by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, we are not saying that Guacamelee! by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guacamelee! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:26:26.500