This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gtuner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Gtuner from your PCConsoleTuner
. You can read more on ConsoleTuner or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.consoletuner.com
to get more details about Gtuner on ConsoleTuner's website. Usually the Gtuner application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gtuner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Gtuner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gtuner\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 22.60 MB (23697408 bytes) on disk and is titled Gtuner.exe.
Gtuner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.73 MB (23832765
bytes) on disk.
- Gtuner.exe (22.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.30
of Gtuner. For more Gtuner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gtuner is an application offered by the software company ConsoleTuner. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Gtuner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gtuner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gtuner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gtuner". The Gtuner application will be found automatically. After you click Gtuner in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gtuner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gtuner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.consoletuner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gtuner\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gtuner.
8. After uninstalling Gtuner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gtuner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gtuner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gtuner by ConsoleTuner from your computer, nor are we saying that Gtuner by ConsoleTuner is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gtuner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:18:25.400