You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Groupware for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Groupware from your systemHanbiro Inc.
. Further information on Hanbiro Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Groupware at http://www.hanbiro.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Groupware directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Groupware's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Groupware\uninstall.exe. GroupwareProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.85 MB (1944576 bytes) on disk.
Groupware is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.57 MB (13178137
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Conference.exe (364.00 KB)
- DownDisk.exe (420.00 KB)
- fileencryption.exe (464.00 KB)
- GroupwareProxy.exe (1.85 MB)
- GroupwareViewer.exe (792.00 KB)
- hanbiromessenger.exe (3.37 MB)
- hancol.exe (264.00 KB)
- HanPostit.exe (536.00 KB)
- hanup.exe (320.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.03 KB)
- Update.exe (31.47 KB)
- UpDisk.exe (432.00 KB)
- WebDisk.exe (1.20 MB)
- x264vfw.exe (563.80 KB)
- hanremote.exe (1.61 MB)
- hanviewer.exe (352.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
Groupware is a program offered by the software company Hanbiro Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Groupware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Groupware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Groupware or simply activate the Search field and type in "Groupware". If it is installed on your PC the Groupware application will be found very quickly. When you click Groupware in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Groupware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Groupware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hanbiro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Groupware\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Groupware.
8. After uninstalling Groupware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Groupware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Groupware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Groupware by Hanbiro Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Groupware by Hanbiro Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Groupware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-28 18:24:17.440