Groupon is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Groupon from your computerPokki
. More information about Pokki can be read here
. Groupon is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Groupon is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Groupon's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.51 MB (7872512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Groupon. They occupy 20.69 MB (21691392
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.19 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Groupon version 18.104.22.168137
alone. You can find here a few links to other Groupon releases:
Groupon is an application released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Groupon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Groupon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Groupon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Groupon". If it exists on your system the Groupon app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Groupon in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Groupon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Groupon.
8. After removing Groupon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Groupon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Groupon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Groupon by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Groupon by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Groupon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 22:22:54.783