This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Groupon for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Groupon from your systemSweetLabs
. You can read more on SweetLabs or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Groupon's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Groupon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Groupon version 18.104.22.168621
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Groupon.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ebay\URL Protocol
Groupon is an application offered by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Groupon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Groupon from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Groupon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Groupon". The Groupon app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Groupon in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Groupon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Groupon.
8. After uninstalling Groupon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Groupon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Groupon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Groupon by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Groupon by SweetLabs is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Groupon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:23:43.690