Grouper Screen Saver 1.0
Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 from your PCGrouper Networks
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Grouper Networks. Please open http://www.grouper.com
if you want to read more on Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 on Grouper Networks's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Grouper Networks\Grouper Screen Saver folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Grouper Networks\Grouper Screen Saver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Grouper Screen Saver 1.0's primary file takes around 2.00 KB (2048 bytes) and its name is runscr.exe.
Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.04 KB (74796
bytes) on disk.
- runscr.exe (2.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 version 1.0
Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 is a program by Grouper Networks. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grouper Screen Saver 1.0". If it exists on your system the Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Grouper Screen Saver 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grouper Screen Saver 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.grouper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Grouper Networks\Grouper Screen Saver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grouper Screen Saver 1.0.
8. After removing Grouper Screen Saver 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 by Grouper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 by Grouper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grouper Screen Saver 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:35:53.577