Groupcall Xporter 220.127.116.114
This web page is about Groupcall Xporter 18.104.22.1684 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Groupcall Xporter 22.214.171.1244 from your computerGroupcall Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Groupcall Ltd.. You can see more info on Groupcall Xporter 126.96.36.1994 at http://www.groupcall.com
. Usually the Groupcall Xporter 188.8.131.524 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Groupcall\Xporter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Groupcall Xporter 184.108.40.2064 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Groupcall\Xporter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled GroupcallXporterHeartbeating.exe and its approximative size is 31.00 KB (31744 bytes).
Groupcall Xporter 220.127.116.114 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.08 MB (23153247
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GCU_Setup.exe (843.00 KB)
- GcxUpdates.exe (255.00 KB)
- GCX_SvcApp.exe (11.15 MB)
- StartXporterConsole.exe (92.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- certInstaller.exe (7.00 KB)
- editXMLFile.exe (10.00 KB)
- GroupcallXporterHeartbeating.exe (31.00 KB)
- GroupcallXporterPulse.exe (11.00 KB)
- SendToDashboard.exe (14.00 KB)
- XodEmergeSignalRBridging.exe (37.50 KB)
- XslTransform.exe (9.50 KB)
- GCU_Setup.exe (847.50 KB)
- Groupcall.Sims.Server.exe (118.50 KB)
- Groupcall.Sims.Server.exe (122.50 KB)
- GCU_Setup.exe (847.50 KB)
- GroupcallXporter_Setup.exe (6.41 MB)
The current page applies to Groupcall Xporter 18.104.22.1684 version 22.214.171.1244
Groupcall Xporter 126.96.36.1994 is a program marketed by Groupcall Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Groupcall Xporter 188.8.131.524 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Groupcall Xporter 184.108.40.2064 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Groupcall Xporter 220.127.116.114 or simply click the Search field and type in "Groupcall Xporter 18.104.22.1684". If it exists on your system the Groupcall Xporter 22.214.171.1244 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Groupcall Xporter 126.96.36.1994 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Groupcall Xporter 188.8.131.524, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Groupcall Xporter 184.108.40.2064:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.groupcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Groupcall\Xporter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Groupcall Xporter 220.127.116.114.
8. After uninstalling Groupcall Xporter 18.104.22.1684, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Groupcall Xporter 22.214.171.1244 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Groupcall Xporter 126.96.36.1994 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Groupcall Xporter 188.8.131.524 by Groupcall Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Groupcall Xporter 184.108.40.2064 by Groupcall Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Groupcall Xporter 220.127.116.114 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 11:37:06.993