GroupWise Administration Console
GroupWise Administration Console is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GroupWise Administration Console from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. GroupWise Administration Console is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for GroupWise Administration Console is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GroupWise Administration Console. They take 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of GroupWise Administration Console.
GroupWise Administration Console is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GroupWise Administration Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GroupWise Administration Console from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GroupWise Administration Console or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GroupWise Administration Console". If it is installed on your PC the GroupWise Administration Console app will be found very quickly. When you select GroupWise Administration Console in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GroupWise Administration Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GroupWise Administration Console.
8. After removing GroupWise Administration Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupWise Administration Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GroupWise Administration Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GroupWise Administration Console by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that GroupWise Administration Console by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GroupWise Administration Console in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:51:31.477