This page is about Group Buying for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Group Buying from your systemPhotobooksrus
. More data about Photobooksrus can be found here
. Usually the Group Buying program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Group Buying directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Group Buying\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Group Buying. Group Buying's main file takes about 58.31 MB (61141845 bytes) and is named Group Buying.exe.
Group Buying contains of the executables below. They take 65.71 MB (68899696
bytes) on disk.
- Group Buying.exe (58.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (167.94 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The current page applies to Group Buying version 3.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Group Buying versions:
Group Buying is a program offered by the software company Photobooksrus. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Group Buying is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Group Buying from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Group Buying or simply click the Search feature and type in "Group Buying". If it is installed on your PC the Group Buying program will be found automatically. When you click Group Buying in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Group Buying, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Group Buying.
8. After uninstalling Group Buying, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Group Buying which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Group Buying using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Group Buying by Photobooksrus from your PC, we are not saying that Group Buying by Photobooksrus is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Group Buying in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 00:27:25.907