Ground Control is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ground Control from your systemHeron Electric Co Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Heron Electric Co Ltd. More details about Ground Control can be seen at http://www.heron-electric.com
. Ground Control is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heron Electric Co Ltd\Ground Control folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heron Electric Co Ltd\Ground Control\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Heron Electric Co Ltd\Ground Control\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove Ground Control. Ground Control's primary file takes around 3.61 MB (3788800 bytes) and is called GroundControl513.exe.
Ground Control contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.90 MB (5133312
bytes) on disk.
- GroundControl513.exe (3.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Ground Control version 5.01
Ground Control is an application marketed by Heron Electric Co Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Ground Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ground Control from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ground Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Ground Control". If it is installed on your PC the Ground Control app will be found very quickly. After you click Ground Control in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ground Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heron-electric.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heron Electric Co Ltd\Ground Control\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Heron Electric Co Ltd\Ground Control\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ground Control.
8. After uninstalling Ground Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ground Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground Control by Heron Electric Co Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Ground Control by Heron Electric Co Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:20:00.120