This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Groovy-2.4.8 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Groovy-2.4.8 from your PCThe Groovy Project
. Further information on The Groovy Project can be found here
. You can get more details about Groovy-2.4.8 at http://groovy-lang.org/
. Groovy-2.4.8 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.8 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Groovy-2.4.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.8\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled groovyw.exe and its approximative size is 51.00 KB (52224 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Groovy-2.4.8. They occupy about 5.19 MB (5438464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (56.50 KB)
- groovy.exe (51.00 KB)
- groovyw.exe (51.00 KB)
- groovyclient.exe (2.32 MB)
- groovyserver.exe (2.07 MB)
- groovy.exe (126.00 KB)
- groovyw.exe (126.00 KB)
This web page is about Groovy-2.4.8 version 126.96.36.199
Groovy-2.4.8 is an application released by the software company The Groovy Project. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Groovy-2.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Groovy-2.4.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Groovy-2.4.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Groovy-2.4.8". The Groovy-2.4.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Groovy-2.4.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Groovy-2.4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Groovy-2.4.8:
- The publisher is: http://groovy-lang.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.8\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Groovy-2.4.8.
8. After removing Groovy-2.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Groovy-2.4.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Groovy-2.4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Groovy-2.4.8 by The Groovy Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Groovy-2.4.8 by The Groovy Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Groovy-2.4.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:25:04.573