You can find below details on how to remove Grooveshark for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Grooveshark from your computerSweetLabs
. More information on SweetLabs can be found here
. Usually the Grooveshark program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALL73a90bd250997bf4e96ac280966a5f05f20838b5 is the full command line if you want to remove Grooveshark. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Grooveshark's main executable file and it occupies about 7.51 MB (7874560 bytes) on disk.
Grooveshark is composed of the following executables which occupy 20.69 MB (21695488
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.19 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Grooveshark version 184.108.40.206297
Grooveshark is an application marketed by SweetLabs. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Grooveshark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Grooveshark from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grooveshark or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grooveshark". If it exists on your system the Grooveshark application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Grooveshark in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Grooveshark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grooveshark.
8. After removing Grooveshark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Grooveshark which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grooveshark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grooveshark by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Grooveshark by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grooveshark in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 23:44:52.527