Groove Monkee Jazz
You can find below details on how to remove Groove Monkee Jazz for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Groove Monkee Jazz from your computerGroove Monkee
. More information on Groove Monkee can be seen here
. Please open http://www.groovemonkee.com/
if you want to read more on Groove Monkee Jazz on Groove Monkee's website. Groove Monkee Jazz is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Groove Monkee directory, subject to the user's choice. Groove Monkee Jazz's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Groove Monkee\UninstallJazz.exe. UninstallJazz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 69.67 KB (71340 bytes) on disk.
Groove Monkee Jazz is comprised of the following executables which occupy 478.17 KB (489645
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UninstallCountry.exe (64.84 KB)
- UninstallElectronic.exe (69.68 KB)
- UninstallFunkHHRB_AD.exe (69.72 KB)
- UninstallJazz.exe (69.67 KB)
- UninstallRock1.exe (69.67 KB)
- UninstallWorldBeats.exe (69.70 KB)
- Uninstall_PP5.exe (64.91 KB)
Groove Monkee Jazz is an application by the software company Groove Monkee. Some people choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Groove Monkee Jazz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Groove Monkee Jazz from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Groove Monkee Jazz or simply activate the Search field and type in "Groove Monkee Jazz". The Groove Monkee Jazz program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Groove Monkee Jazz in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Groove Monkee Jazz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Groove Monkee Jazz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.groovemonkee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Groove Monkee\UninstallJazz.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Groove Monkee Jazz.
8. After removing Groove Monkee Jazz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Groove Monkee Jazz which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Groove Monkee Jazz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Groove Monkee Jazz by Groove Monkee from your PC, we are not saying that Groove Monkee Jazz by Groove Monkee is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Groove Monkee Jazz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 12:21:06.860