Groove Animator is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Groove Animator from your PCCarvel Avis, Scott Hamlin
. Further information on Carvel Avis, Scott Hamlin can be seen here
. Groove Animator is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GrooveAnimator folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Groove Animator is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GrooveAnimator\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the Groove Animator's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.44 MB (1510624 bytes) on disk.
Groove Animator contains of the executables below. They occupy 241.78 MB (253519888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- grooveanimator.exe (80.97 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.75 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (32.66 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (36.98 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (36.90 MB)
- gifsicle.exe (201.52 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (84.27 KB)
- optipng.exe (104.22 KB)
- phantomjs.exe (17.73 MB)
- pngquant.exe (546.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Groove Animator.
Groove Animator is a program offered by Carvel Avis, Scott Hamlin. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Groove Animator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Groove Animator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Groove Animator or simply click the Search field and type in "Groove Animator". The Groove Animator program will be found automatically. When you click Groove Animator in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Groove Animator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Groove Animator.
8. After removing Groove Animator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Groove Animator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Groove Animator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Groove Animator by Carvel Avis, Scott Hamlin from your computer, nor are we saying that Groove Animator by Carvel Avis, Scott Hamlin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Groove Animator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 04:47:54.580