This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Grim Dawn for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Grim Dawn from your systemGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Grim Dawn can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Grim Dawn application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grim Dawn folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Grim Dawn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Grim Dawn\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Grim Dawn.exe is the Grim Dawn's main executable file and it takes around 2.72 MB (2854400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Grim Dawn. They take about 9.79 MB (10268752
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (3.41 MB)
- Grim Dawn.exe (2.72 MB)
- Repair.exe (621.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- GDTH.v5.82.exe (1.79 MB)
The current web page applies to Grim Dawn version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Grim Dawn:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk by Grim Dawn when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\GRIM DAWN.EXE56EB4F1C002B8E00
Grim Dawn is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Grim Dawn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Grim Dawn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grim Dawn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grim Dawn". If it exists on your system the Grim Dawn app will be found very quickly. When you click Grim Dawn in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Grim Dawn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grim Dawn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grim Dawn\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grim Dawn.
8. After removing Grim Dawn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Grim Dawn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grim Dawn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grim Dawn by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Grim Dawn by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grim Dawn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 19:23:03.503