GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PCGridinSoft LLC
. More info about GridinSoft LLC can be read here
. More details about GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be seen at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory (same installation drive as Windows). GridinSoft Anti-Malware's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. gsam.exe is the GridinSoft Anti-Malware's main executable file and it occupies approximately 14.25 MB (14941136 bytes) on disk.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They take 23.09 MB (24207560
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (14.25 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.34 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.26
of GridinSoft Anti-Malware. Click on the links below for other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GridinSoft Anti-Malware's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\GridinSoft Anti-Malware.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\GridinSoft Anti-Malware.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\command\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayName
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program offered by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:10:34.763