Gridberd is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Gridberd from your systemWareberd
. Check out here
for more details on Wareberd. More details about Gridberd can be seen at http://www.indiedb.com/games/gridberd
. Gridberd is usually installed in the C:\Programs\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GRIDBERD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Gridberd is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Gridberd's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.74 MB (2876704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Gridberd. They take 23.06 MB (24180056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.74 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.93 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.07 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Gridberd from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Gridberd when you uninstall it:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Gridberd.url
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\GRIDBERD\XFRGB\BIN64\XFRGRIDBERD_Launcher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\GRIDBERD\XFRGB\BIN64\XFRGRIDBERD_Launcher.exe.FriendlyAppName
Gridberd is a program offered by Wareberd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Gridberd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gridberd from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gridberd or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gridberd". If it exists on your system the Gridberd program will be found automatically. When you select Gridberd in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gridberd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gridberd:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.indiedb.com/games/gridberd
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gridberd.
8. After removing Gridberd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gridberd which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gridberd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gridberd by Wareberd from your computer, nor are we saying that Gridberd by Wareberd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gridberd in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 06:44:45.607