This page contains detailed information on how to remove GridTracker for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GridTracker from your computerN0TTL
. Go over here
for more info on N0TTL. Please follow http://tagloomis.com
if you want to read more on GridTracker on N0TTL's page. GridTracker is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GridTracker directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. GridTracker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GridTracker\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named GridTracker.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1721856 bytes).
GridTracker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.42 MB (2536733
bytes) on disk.
- GridTracker.exe (1.64 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (729.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.78 KB)
The current page applies to GridTracker version 1.20.0821
only. You can find below a few links to other GridTracker releases:
...click to view all...
GridTracker is a program released by the software company N0TTL. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove GridTracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GridTracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GridTracker or simply click the Search feature and type in "GridTracker". If it exists on your system the GridTracker program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GridTracker in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GridTracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridTracker:
- The publisher is: http://tagloomis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GridTracker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GridTracker.
8. After removing GridTracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GridTracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GridTracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GridTracker by N0TTL from your PC, we are not saying that GridTracker by N0TTL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GridTracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 13:00:24.593