How to uninstall Greenshot 22.214.171.124 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove Greenshot 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows release was created by Greenshot
. Further information on Greenshot can be seen here
. Click on http://getgreenshot.org
to get more facts about Greenshot 188.8.131.52 on Greenshot's website. Greenshot 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Greenshot folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Greenshot 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files\Greenshot\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Greenshot.exe and occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
Greenshot 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 1.68 MB (1760231
bytes) on disk:
- Greenshot.exe (524.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- GreenshotOCRCommand.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to Greenshot 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
A way to uninstall Greenshot 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Greenshot 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by Greenshot. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Greenshot 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Greenshot 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greenshot 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Greenshot 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you select Greenshot 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Greenshot 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greenshot 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://getgreenshot.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Greenshot\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greenshot 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Greenshot 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Greenshot 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Greenshot 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Greenshot 184.108.40.206:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Greenshot 220.127.116.11 by Greenshot from your computer, we are not saying that Greenshot 18.104.22.168 by Greenshot is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Greenshot 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:36:14.990