This web page contains complete information on how to remove Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 from your computerGreenshot.org
. You can find out more on Greenshot.org or check for application updates here
. Usually the Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Greenshot 188.8.131.528 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.33 MB (3490344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Greenshot 184.108.40.2068. They take an average of 3.40 MB (3563640
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (3.33 MB)
- up.exe (15.04 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of Greenshot 18.104.22.1688.
Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 is a program by the software company Greenshot.org. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Greenshot 188.8.131.528 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Greenshot 220.127.116.118". If it exists on your system the Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Greenshot 126.96.36.1998, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Greenshot 188.8.131.528.
8. After uninstalling Greenshot 184.108.40.2068, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Greenshot 220.127.116.118 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 by Greenshot.org from your PC, we are not saying that Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 by Greenshot.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Greenshot 188.8.131.528 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 08:03:38.430