Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Greenshot 188.8.131.528 from your PCGreenshot
. More information on Greenshot can be found here
. Please follow http://getgreenshot.org
if you want to read more on Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 on Greenshot's website. Greenshot 220.127.116.118 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Greenshot directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Greenshot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Greenshot 18.104.22.1688. The application's main executable file is titled Greenshot.exe and its approximative size is 452.00 KB (462848 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Greenshot 22.214.171.1248. They occupy 1.59 MB (1663939
bytes) on disk.
- Greenshot.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- GreenshotOCRCommand.exe (15.00 KB)
This web page is about Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 version 188.8.131.528
Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 is a program by Greenshot. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Greenshot 220.127.116.118 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Greenshot 126.96.36.1998". If it exists on your system the Greenshot 188.8.131.528 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Greenshot 220.127.116.118, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greenshot 18.104.22.1688:
- The web site of the application is: http://getgreenshot.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greenshot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greenshot 22.214.171.1248.
8. After uninstalling Greenshot 126.96.36.1998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Greenshot 188.8.131.528 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Greenshot 220.127.116.118 by Greenshot from your computer, we are not saying that Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 by Greenshot is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:23:22.970