Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 from your PCGreenshot
. More information on Greenshot can be found here
. Please follow http://getgreenshot.org
if you want to read more on Greenshot 188.8.131.528 on Greenshot's website. Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Greenshot directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Greenshot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Greenshot 220.127.116.118. The application's main executable file is titled Greenshot.exe and its approximative size is 452.00 KB (462848 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Greenshot 18.104.22.1688. They occupy 1.59 MB (1663939
bytes) on disk.
- Greenshot.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- GreenshotOCRCommand.exe (15.00 KB)
This web page is about Greenshot 22.214.171.1248 version 126.96.36.1998
Greenshot 188.8.131.528 is a program by Greenshot. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Greenshot 220.127.116.118 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greenshot 22.214.171.1248". The Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Greenshot 188.8.131.528 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Greenshot 184.108.40.2068, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greenshot 220.127.116.118:
- The publisher is: http://getgreenshot.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greenshot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greenshot 18.104.22.1688.
8. After uninstalling Greenshot 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Greenshot 126.96.36.1998 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Greenshot 188.8.131.528 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Greenshot 184.108.40.2068 by Greenshot from your computer, we are not saying that Greenshot 220.127.116.118 by Greenshot is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Greenshot 18.104.22.1688 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:23:22.970