GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11
GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 from your computerObviousIdea
. Take a look here
for more details on ObviousIdea. More info about the software GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
. Usually the GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.54 MB (6858304 bytes) on disk and is called GCPrinter.exe.
The executables below are part of GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 14.61 MB (15315097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwproc.exe (76.00 KB)
- GCHelper.exe (343.00 KB)
- GCPrinter.exe (6.54 MB)
- progress.exe (1.46 MB)
- properties.exe (168.00 KB)
- SetupPrn.exe (3.82 MB)
- srvinst.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VPDAgent.exe (188.00 KB)
- vpdisp.exe (828.00 KB)
The current page applies to GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company ObviousIdea. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 by ObviousIdea from your computer, nor are we saying that GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 by ObviousIdea is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 15:24:47.060