GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11
GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 from your systemObviousIdea
. Check out here
where you can read more on ObviousIdea. Detailed information about GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
. GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe". GCPrinter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.40 MB (6707848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11. They occupy 15.97 MB (16743681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwproc_x64.exe (11.50 KB)
- GCHelper.exe (131.00 KB)
- GCPrinter.exe (6.40 MB)
- progress.exe (1.46 MB)
- properties.exe (211.00 KB)
- SetupPrn_x64.exe (5.44 MB)
- srvinst_x64.exe (33.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VPDAgent_x64.exe (145.00 KB)
- vpdisp.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company ObviousIdea. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168". The GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. After you select GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 by ObviousIdea from your PC, nor are we saying that GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 by ObviousIdea is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:57:12.453