GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199
GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 from your PCObviousIdea
. Take a look here
for more info on ObviousIdea. Click on http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
to get more information about GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 on ObviousIdea's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe". GCPrinter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.35 MB (6653536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124. They take about 17.05 MB (17878785
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwproc.exe (76.00 KB)
- GCHelper.exe (131.00 KB)
- GCPrinter.exe (6.35 MB)
- progress.exe (1.46 MB)
- properties.exe (168.00 KB)
- SetupPrn.exe (6.69 MB)
- srvinst.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VPDAgent.exe (172.00 KB)
- vpdisp.exe (828.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52.
GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company ObviousIdea. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 by ObviousIdea from your computer, nor are we saying that GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 by ObviousIdea is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:17:36.710