Green Moon 2
This page is about Green Moon 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Green Moon 2 from your PCLeeGT-Games
. Take a look here
for more information on LeeGT-Games. Please open http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
if you want to read more on Green Moon 2 on LeeGT-Games's page. Usually the Green Moon 2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Green Moon 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Green Moon 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Green Moon 2. GreenMoon2.exe is the Green Moon 2's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.01 MB (4200448 bytes) on disk.
Green Moon 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.57 MB (4790573
bytes) on disk.
- GreenMoon2.exe (4.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (576.29 KB)
This web page is about Green Moon 2 version 1.0.0
Green Moon 2 is a program offered by the software company LeeGT-Games. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Green Moon 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Green Moon 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Green Moon 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Green Moon 2". If it exists on your system the Green Moon 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Green Moon 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Green Moon 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Green Moon 2:
- The software company is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Green Moon 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Green Moon 2.
8. After uninstalling Green Moon 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Green Moon 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Green Moon 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Green Moon 2 by LeeGT-Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Green Moon 2 by LeeGT-Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Green Moon 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:07:17.740