Green City: Go South
Green City: Go South is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Green City: Go South from your systemWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Green City: Go South on WildTangent's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Green City Go South directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Green City Go South\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Green City: Go South. greencity_gosouth-WT.exe is the Green City: Go South's main executable file and it occupies close to 498.56 KB (510528 bytes) on disk.
Green City: Go South installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 880.63 KB (901768
bytes) on disk.
- greencity_gosouth-WT.exe (498.56 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Green City: Go South version 18.104.22.168
Green City: Go South is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Green City: Go South is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Green City: Go South from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Green City: Go South or simply activate the Search field and type in "Green City: Go South". If it exists on your system the Green City: Go South program will be found very quickly. When you select Green City: Go South in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Green City: Go South, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Green City: Go South:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Green City Go South\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Green City: Go South.
8. After uninstalling Green City: Go South, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Green City: Go South that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Green City: Go South with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Green City: Go South by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Green City: Go South by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Green City: Go South supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:53:41.190