Greed - The Mad Scientist
This web page is about Greed - The Mad Scientist for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist from your computerDenda Games
. Further information on Denda Games can be seen here
. Greed - The Mad Scientist is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Greed - The Mad Scientist directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Greed - The Mad Scientist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Greed - The Mad Scientist\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Greed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.86 MB (5101314 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Greed - The Mad Scientist. They occupy 5.04 MB (5281010
bytes) on disk.
- Greed.exe (4.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.48 KB)
This web page is about Greed - The Mad Scientist version 22.214.171.124
Greed - The Mad Scientist is a program released by the software company Denda Games. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Greed - The Mad Scientist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Greed - The Mad Scientist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greed - The Mad Scientist". If it is installed on your PC the Greed - The Mad Scientist app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Greed - The Mad Scientist in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Greed - The Mad Scientist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist.
8. After uninstalling Greed - The Mad Scientist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Greed - The Mad Scientist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Greed - The Mad Scientist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist by Denda Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Greed - The Mad Scientist by Denda Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:50:10.230