Greed - The Mad Scientist
This web page is about Greed - The Mad Scientist for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist from your computerDenda Games
. Further information on Denda Games can be seen here
. Greed - The Mad Scientist is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Greed - The Mad Scientist directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Greed - The Mad Scientist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Greed - The Mad Scientist\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Greed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.86 MB (5101314 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Greed - The Mad Scientist. They occupy 5.04 MB (5281010
bytes) on disk.
- Greed.exe (4.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.48 KB)
This web page is about Greed - The Mad Scientist version 220.127.116.11
Greed - The Mad Scientist is a program released by the software company Denda Games. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Greed - The Mad Scientist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Greed - The Mad Scientist or simply click the Search feature and type in "Greed - The Mad Scientist". The Greed - The Mad Scientist app will be found very quickly. When you select Greed - The Mad Scientist in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Greed - The Mad Scientist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist.
8. After uninstalling Greed - The Mad Scientist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Greed - The Mad Scientist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Greed - The Mad Scientist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist by Denda Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Greed - The Mad Scientist by Denda Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Greed - The Mad Scientist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:50:10.230