This info is about Gray Matter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gray Matter from your systemWizarBox Production
. Further information on WizarBox Production can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gray Matter. GDFHandler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 639.06 KB (654395 bytes) on disk.
Gray Matter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.51 MB (6824574
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (713.00 KB)
- Game.exe (4.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- GDFHandler.exe (639.06 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Gray Matter.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Gray Matter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\bin\GameuxInstallHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\bin\GDFBinary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\bin\GDFHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\binkw32.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 260570\InstallLocation
Gray Matter is an application released by WizarBox Production. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Gray Matter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gray Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gray Matter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gray Matter". The Gray Matter app will be found very quickly. After you select Gray Matter in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gray Matter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gray Matter.
8. After uninstalling Gray Matter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gray Matter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gray Matter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gray Matter by WizarBox Production from your PC, nor are we saying that Gray Matter by WizarBox Production is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gray Matter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:27:28.507