Gravity Bone is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Gravity Bone from your computerBlendo Games
. Further information on Blendo Games can be seen here
. More information about Gravity Bone can be seen at http://blendogames.com
. The application is often located in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\gravitybone folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Gravity Bone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled steam.exe and it has a size of 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes).
Gravity Bone installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 586.62 MB (615112856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
- VC_redist.x64.exe (14.36 MB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.70 MB)
Gravity Bone is a program by Blendo Games. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Gravity Bone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Gravity Bone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gravity Bone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gravity Bone". The Gravity Bone program will be found very quickly. After you click Gravity Bone in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gravity Bone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gravity Bone:
- The publisher is: http://blendogames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gravity Bone.
8. After removing Gravity Bone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gravity Bone which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gravity Bone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gravity Bone by Blendo Games from your PC, we are not saying that Gravity Bone by Blendo Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gravity Bone in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 19:42:24.767