This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Gravity Ball for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Gravity Ball from your PCRewindApp
. More information about RewindApp can be read here
. Gravity Ball is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gravity Balls directory, depending on the user's decision. Gravity Ball's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Gravity Ball.exe is the Gravity Ball's primary executable file and it takes around 22.36 MB (23446528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Gravity Ball. They occupy about 22.36 MB (23446528
bytes) on disk.
- Gravity Ball.exe (22.36 MB)
Gravity Ball is an application released by the software company RewindApp. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Gravity Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Gravity Ball from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gravity Ball or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gravity Ball". If it exists on your system the Gravity Ball application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gravity Ball in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gravity Ball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gravity Ball.
8. After removing Gravity Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gravity Ball which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gravity Ball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gravity Ball by RewindApp from your computer, we are not saying that Gravity Ball by RewindApp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gravity Ball in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 21:27:32.640