Gravitron 1.8 Patch
Gravitron 1.8 Patch is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Gravitron 1.8 Patch from your systemDark Castle Software
. Further information on Dark Castle Software can be found here
. Please follow http://xout.blackened-interactive.com/Gravitron2.html
if you want to read more on Gravitron 1.8 Patch on Dark Castle Software's page. Usually the Gravitron 1.8 Patch program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravitron2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Gravitron 1.8 Patch is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravitron2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 679.28 KB (695578 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Gravitron 1.8 Patch. They occupy about 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gravitron 1.8 Patch version 1.8
Gravitron 1.8 Patch is an application offered by Dark Castle Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Gravitron 1.8 Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gravitron 1.8 Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gravitron 1.8 Patch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gravitron 1.8 Patch". The Gravitron 1.8 Patch program will be found very quickly. When you click Gravitron 1.8 Patch in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gravitron 1.8 Patch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gravitron 1.8 Patch:
- The web site of the application is: http://xout.blackened-interactive.com/Gravitron2.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravitron2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gravitron 1.8 Patch.
8. After removing Gravitron 1.8 Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gravitron 1.8 Patch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gravitron 1.8 Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gravitron 1.8 Patch by Dark Castle Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Gravitron 1.8 Patch by Dark Castle Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gravitron 1.8 Patch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:23:52.563