Graveyard Keeper is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Graveyard Keeper from your computerLazy Bear Games
. More information on Lazy Bear Games can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Graveyard Keeper at http://graveyardkeeper.com
. Usually the Graveyard Keeper application is found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Graveyard Keeper directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Graveyard Keeper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Steam.exe and occupies 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes).
Graveyard Keeper is comprised of the following executables which take 327.55 MB (343461600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP471-KB4033342-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (65.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Graveyard Keeper is a program marketed by the software company Lazy Bear Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Graveyard Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Graveyard Keeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Graveyard Keeper or simply click the Search field and type in "Graveyard Keeper". If it exists on your system the Graveyard Keeper application will be found very quickly. After you select Graveyard Keeper in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Graveyard Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Graveyard Keeper:
- The web site of the application is: http://graveyardkeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Graveyard Keeper.
8. After removing Graveyard Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Graveyard Keeper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Graveyard Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Graveyard Keeper by Lazy Bear Games from your computer, we are not saying that Graveyard Keeper by Lazy Bear Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Graveyard Keeper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 20:38:09.963