Graveyard Keeper is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Graveyard Keeper from your computerLazy Bear Games
. More information on Lazy Bear Games can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Graveyard Keeper at http://graveyardkeeper.com
. Usually the Graveyard Keeper application is found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Graveyard Keeper directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Graveyard Keeper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Steam.exe and occupies 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes).
Graveyard Keeper is comprised of the following executables which take 327.55 MB (343461600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP471-KB4033342-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (65.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Graveyard Keeper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lazy Bear Games\Graveyard Keeper
Graveyard Keeper is a program offered by the software company Lazy Bear Games. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Graveyard Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Graveyard Keeper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Graveyard Keeper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Graveyard Keeper". The Graveyard Keeper program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Graveyard Keeper in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Graveyard Keeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Graveyard Keeper:
- The software company is: http://graveyardkeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Graveyard Keeper.
8. After removing Graveyard Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Graveyard Keeper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Graveyard Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Graveyard Keeper by Lazy Bear Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Graveyard Keeper by Lazy Bear Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Graveyard Keeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 20:38:09.963