Grasshopper 1.0.25 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Grasshopper 1.0.25 from your systemGrasshopper
. Go over here
where you can read more on Grasshopper. Grasshopper 1.0.25 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Grasshopper directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Grasshopper 1.0.25 is C:\Program Files\Grasshopper\Uninstall Grasshopper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Grasshopper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 89.67 MB (94026296 bytes) on disk.
Grasshopper 1.0.25 is comprised of the following executables which take 90.30 MB (94688992
bytes) on disk:
- Grasshopper.exe (89.67 MB)
- Uninstall Grasshopper.exe (496.11 KB)
- elevate.exe (117.05 KB)
- term-size.exe (17.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.25
of Grasshopper 1.0.25.
Grasshopper 1.0.25 is an application by the software company Grasshopper. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Grasshopper 1.0.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Grasshopper 1.0.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Grasshopper 1.0.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "Grasshopper 1.0.25". The Grasshopper 1.0.25 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Grasshopper 1.0.25 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grasshopper 1.0.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grasshopper 1.0.25.
8. After uninstalling Grasshopper 1.0.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grasshopper 1.0.25 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grasshopper 1.0.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grasshopper 1.0.25 by Grasshopper from your computer, nor are we saying that Grasshopper 1.0.25 by Grasshopper is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grasshopper 1.0.25 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 22:53:29.290