Graphical Installer for NSIS
This web page is about Graphical Installer for NSIS for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Graphical Installer for NSIS from your systemunSigned Softworks
. More information about unSigned Softworks can be read here
. More info about the app Graphical Installer for NSIS can be found at http://www.unsigned-softworks.com
. The application is usually found in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS\Graphical Installer\" directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Graphical Installer for NSIS is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS\Graphical Installer\Graphical Uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Graphical Uninstaller.exe is the Graphical Installer for NSIS's primary executable file and it takes approximately 206.29 KB (211236 bytes) on disk.
Graphical Installer for NSIS is comprised of the following executables which take 8.94 MB (9374768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BitmapCutter.exe (293.00 KB)
- BitmapCutterGUI.exe (157.00 KB)
- Graphical Uninstaller.exe (206.29 KB)
- GraphicalInstaller_UI.exe (6.00 KB)
- IrregularFormExample.exe (2.77 MB)
- nsDialogsExample.exe (2.67 MB)
- RTLLanguagesExample.exe (2.85 MB)
This page is about Graphical Installer for NSIS version 4.01
Graphical Installer for NSIS is an application marketed by the software company unSigned Softworks. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Graphical Installer for NSIS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Graphical Installer for NSIS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Graphical Installer for NSIS or simply click the Search field and type in "Graphical Installer for NSIS". If it is installed on your PC the Graphical Installer for NSIS application will be found very quickly. When you select Graphical Installer for NSIS in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Graphical Installer for NSIS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Graphical Installer for NSIS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unsigned-softworks.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS\Graphical Installer\Graphical Uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Graphical Installer for NSIS.
8. After uninstalling Graphical Installer for NSIS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Graphical Installer for NSIS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Graphical Installer for NSIS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Graphical Installer for NSIS by unSigned Softworks from your PC, nor are we saying that Graphical Installer for NSIS by unSigned Softworks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Graphical Installer for NSIS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:35:25.047