This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Grapher 10 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Grapher 10 from your PCGolden Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Golden Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Grapher 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Grapher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.10 MB (11638544 bytes) on disk.
Grapher 10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.81 MB (17622184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Client Installer.exe (1.98 MB)
- Grapher.exe (11.10 MB)
- GrapherUpdate.exe (870.77 KB)
- GSCrashu.exe (583.27 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (472.27 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.63 MB)
- Scripter.exe (211.50 KB)
This info is about Grapher 10 version 10.5.1011
alone. For other Grapher 10 versions please click below:
Grapher 10 is a program by the software company Golden Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Grapher 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Grapher 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grapher 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grapher 10". If it exists on your system the Grapher 10 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Grapher 10 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Grapher 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grapher 10.
8. After removing Grapher 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grapher 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grapher 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grapher 10 by Golden Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Grapher 10 by Golden Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grapher 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 03:46:18.347