GraphPad Prism 6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GraphPad Prism 6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GraphPad Prism 6 from your computerGraphPad Software
. Additional info about GraphPad Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.graphpad.com
to get more info about GraphPad Prism 6 on GraphPad Software's website. GraphPad Prism 6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 6 folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for GraphPad Prism 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 6\Uninst_Prism 6.exe. prism.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 21.08 MB (22101128 bytes) on disk.
GraphPad Prism 6 contains of the executables below. They take 21.60 MB (22646792
bytes) on disk.
- prism.exe (21.08 MB)
- prismupdate.exe (184.96 KB)
- pzconv.exe (159.13 KB)
- Uninst_Prism 6.exe (188.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.03
of GraphPad Prism 6. You can find below info on other releases of GraphPad Prism 6:
...click to view all...
GraphPad Prism 6 is a program released by the software company GraphPad Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase GraphPad Prism 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GraphPad Prism 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GraphPad Prism 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "GraphPad Prism 6". If it is installed on your PC the GraphPad Prism 6 app will be found very quickly. When you click GraphPad Prism 6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GraphPad Prism 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GraphPad Prism 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.graphpad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 6\Uninst_Prism 6.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GraphPad Prism 6.
8. After removing GraphPad Prism 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GraphPad Prism 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GraphPad Prism 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GraphPad Prism 6 by GraphPad Software from your PC, we are not saying that GraphPad Prism 6 by GraphPad Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GraphPad Prism 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 00:38:41.840