GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial)
You can find below details on how to uninstall GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) from your PCGraphPad Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GraphPad Software. More information about GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) can be seen at http://www.graphpad.com
. GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GraphPad\Prism 5 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) is C:\Program Files\GraphPad\Prism 5\Uninst_Prism 5 (Trial).exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 140.16 KB (143520 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninst_Prism 5 (Trial).exe.
GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) contains of the executables below. They take 9.44 MB (9897608
bytes) on disk.
- FixChm.exe (80.49 KB)
- PrismDemo.exe (9.07 MB)
- pzconv.exe (156.49 KB)
- Uninst_Prism 5 (Trial).exe (140.16 KB)
This page is about GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) version 5.01
alone. For more GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial).Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 5
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 5\Equations\Binding - Competitive.pzt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 5\Equations\Binding - Kinetics.pzt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 5\Equations\Binding - Saturation.pzt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\Prism 5\Equations\Classic equations from prior versions of Prism.pzt
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) is an application by the software company GraphPad Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial)". If it is installed on your PC the GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) app will be found very quickly. After you select GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial):
- The software company is: http://www.graphpad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GraphPad\Prism 5\Uninst_Prism 5 (Trial).exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial).
8. After uninstalling GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) by GraphPad Software from your PC, we are not saying that GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) by GraphPad Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GraphPad Prism 5 (Trial) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-24 17:57:27.683