GraphPad InStat 3
GraphPad InStat 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GraphPad InStat 3 from your PCGraphPad Software
. You can read more on GraphPad Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.graphpad.com
to get more details about GraphPad InStat 3 on GraphPad Software's website. GraphPad InStat 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\InStat 3 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GraphPad InStat 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\InStat 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.27 MB (1326928 bytes) on disk and is titled instat.exe.
GraphPad InStat 3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.92 MB (2016584
bytes) on disk:
- instat.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (673.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of GraphPad InStat 3.
GraphPad InStat 3 is a program released by GraphPad Software. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall GraphPad InStat 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GraphPad InStat 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GraphPad InStat 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GraphPad InStat 3". If it exists on your system the GraphPad InStat 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GraphPad InStat 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GraphPad InStat 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GraphPad InStat 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.graphpad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphPad\InStat 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GraphPad InStat 3.
8. After removing GraphPad InStat 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GraphPad InStat 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GraphPad InStat 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GraphPad InStat 3 by GraphPad Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GraphPad InStat 3 by GraphPad Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GraphPad InStat 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 17:17:06.740