This page is about Graph 4.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Graph 4.3 from your PCIvan Johansen
. You can find out more on Ivan Johansen or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.padowan.dk
to get more info about Graph 4.3 on Ivan Johansen's website. Graph 4.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Graph 4.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Graph.exe and its approximative size is 5.45 MB (5715456 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Graph 4.3. They take 6.67 MB (6990201
bytes) on disk.
- Graph.exe (5.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about Graph 4.3 version 4.3
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Graph 4.3 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Graph 4.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Graph
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Stationery\Graph.emf
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\GRAPH.HXS
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\GRAPH_COL.HXC
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\GRAPH_COL.HXT
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Excel\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Publisher\shell\edit\command\
Graph 4.3 is a program offered by the software company Ivan Johansen. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Graph 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Graph 4.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Graph 4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Graph 4.3". If it exists on your system the Graph 4.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select Graph 4.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Graph 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Graph 4.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.padowan.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Graph 4.3.
8. After removing Graph 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Graph 4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Graph 4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Graph 4.3 by Ivan Johansen from your PC, we are not saying that Graph 4.3 by Ivan Johansen is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Graph 4.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 09:26:43.880