Grandmaster Chess Tournament
This web page is about Grandmaster Chess Tournament for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. You can get more details related to Grandmaster Chess Tournament at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GrandmasterChessTournament folder (same installation drive as Windows). Grandmaster Chess Tournament's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GrandmasterChessTournament\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. chess_tournament.exe is the Grandmaster Chess Tournament's main executable file and it takes close to 9.54 MB (10006528 bytes) on disk.
Grandmaster Chess Tournament contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.06 MB (15796104
bytes) on disk.
- chess_tournament-WT.exe (4.98 MB)
- chess_tournament.exe (9.54 MB)
- grandmasterchesstournament-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Grandmaster Chess Tournament version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Grandmaster Chess Tournament releases:
Grandmaster Chess Tournament is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Grandmaster Chess Tournament from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Grandmaster Chess Tournament or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grandmaster Chess Tournament". If it is installed on your PC the Grandmaster Chess Tournament program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Grandmaster Chess Tournament in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Grandmaster Chess Tournament, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grandmaster Chess Tournament:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GrandmasterChessTournament\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grandmaster Chess Tournament.
8. After removing Grandmaster Chess Tournament, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grandmaster Chess Tournament that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grandmaster Chess Tournament with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Grandmaster Chess Tournament by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 22:30:54.453