Grandmaster Chess Tournament
This web page is about Grandmaster Chess Tournament for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. You can get more details related to Grandmaster Chess Tournament at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GrandmasterChessTournament folder (same installation drive as Windows). Grandmaster Chess Tournament's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GrandmasterChessTournament\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. chess_tournament.exe is the Grandmaster Chess Tournament's main executable file and it takes close to 9.54 MB (10006528 bytes) on disk.
Grandmaster Chess Tournament contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.06 MB (15796104
bytes) on disk.
- chess_tournament-WT.exe (4.98 MB)
- chess_tournament.exe (9.54 MB)
- grandmasterchesstournament-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Grandmaster Chess Tournament version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Grandmaster Chess Tournament releases:
Grandmaster Chess Tournament is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Grandmaster Chess Tournament from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Grandmaster Chess Tournament or simply click the Search field and type in "Grandmaster Chess Tournament". If it is installed on your PC the Grandmaster Chess Tournament app will be found automatically. After you click Grandmaster Chess Tournament in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Grandmaster Chess Tournament, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grandmaster Chess Tournament:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GrandmasterChessTournament\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grandmaster Chess Tournament.
8. After removing Grandmaster Chess Tournament, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grandmaster Chess Tournament that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grandmaster Chess Tournament with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Grandmaster Chess Tournament by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grandmaster Chess Tournament in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 22:30:54.453