This info is about GrandVJ 2.7.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GrandVJ 2.7.3 from your systemArKaos s.a.
. You can read more on ArKaos s.a. or check for application updates here
. More details about GrandVJ 2.7.3 can be seen at http://vj-dj.arkaos.net/arkaos-vjdj
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ArKaos GrandVJ 2.7.3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GrandVJ 2.7.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ArKaos GrandVJ 2.7.3\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GrandVJ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.27 MB (14966632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GrandVJ 2.7.3. They occupy 25.94 MB (27204513
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashpad_handler.exe (568.35 KB)
- GrandVJ.exe (14.27 MB)
- KlingNetMapper.exe (2.19 MB)
- LEDMapper.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (173.65 KB)
- VideoMapper.exe (5.98 MB)
This data is about GrandVJ 2.7.3 version 2.7.3
GrandVJ 2.7.3 is a program released by the software company ArKaos s.a.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase GrandVJ 2.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GrandVJ 2.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GrandVJ 2.7.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GrandVJ 2.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the GrandVJ 2.7.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GrandVJ 2.7.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GrandVJ 2.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GrandVJ 2.7.3:
- The software company is: http://vj-dj.arkaos.net/arkaos-vjdj
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArKaos GrandVJ 2.7.3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GrandVJ 2.7.3.
8. After removing GrandVJ 2.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GrandVJ 2.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GrandVJ 2.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GrandVJ 2.7.3 by ArKaos s.a. from your PC, nor are we saying that GrandVJ 2.7.3 by ArKaos s.a. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GrandVJ 2.7.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 07:55:17.573