Grand Theft Auto V
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto V for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto V from your computerRockstar North
. More information about Rockstar North can be read here
. Click on http://www.rockstargames.com/V/
to get more data about Grand Theft Auto V on Rockstar North's website. Usually the Grand Theft Auto V program is placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Grand Theft Auto V. Steam.exe is the Grand Theft Auto V's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
Grand Theft Auto V installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Grand Theft Auto V has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Grand Theft Auto (GTA) San Andreas-HOODLUM.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas v1.02.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Grand Theft Auto Vice City - PC.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Grand Theft Auto Vice City v1.0 + SD DATA Android Game.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\Grand Theft Auto Vice City v1.03 + SD DATA Android Game.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Grand Theft Auto V.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 271590
Grand Theft Auto V is a program offered by the software company Rockstar North. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Grand Theft Auto V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Grand Theft Auto V with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Grand Theft Auto V or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Theft Auto V". The Grand Theft Auto V program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Grand Theft Auto V in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto V, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Theft Auto V:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rockstargames.com/V/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grand Theft Auto V.
8. After uninstalling Grand Theft Auto V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto V which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grand Theft Auto V by Rockstar North from your computer, we are not saying that Grand Theft Auto V by Rockstar North is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Theft Auto V in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:02:19.510