Grand Theft Auto V
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto V for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Grand Theft Auto V from your computerAw Game Zone
. Check out here
for more info on Aw Game Zone. Usually the Grand Theft Auto V application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA V folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA V\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Grand Theft Auto V. PlayGTAV.exe is the Grand Theft Auto V's primary executable file and it occupies circa 9.00 MB (9440648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Grand Theft Auto V. They take 78.87 MB (82701003
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GTA5.exe (48.95 MB)
- GTAVLauncher.exe (18.07 MB)
- Launcher.exe (502.50 KB)
- PlayGTAV.exe (9.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- «????5»????????????.exe (1.07 MB)
Grand Theft Auto V is a program offered by Aw Game Zone. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Grand Theft Auto V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto V from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Grand Theft Auto V or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto V". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Theft Auto V program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Grand Theft Auto V in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto V, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Grand Theft Auto V.
8. After uninstalling Grand Theft Auto V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto V which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto V with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grand Theft Auto V by Aw Game Zone from your computer, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto V by Aw Game Zone is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Theft Auto V in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 20:06:46.400