Grand Theft Auto IV
You can find below details on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your systemBethesda
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bethesda. More information about Grand Theft Auto IV can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/app/500370/
. Grand Theft Auto IV is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda\Grand Theft Auto IV folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda\Grand Theft Auto IV\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Grand Theft Auto IV. Grand Theft Auto IV's primary file takes about 16.62 MB (17422976 bytes) and is named GTAIV.exe.
Grand Theft Auto IV is composed of the following executables which take 30.21 MB (31680032
bytes) on disk:
- gtaEncoder.exe (38.00 KB)
- GTAIV.exe (16.62 MB)
- PlayGTAIV.exe (143.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (13.28 MB)
This data is about Grand Theft Auto IV version 1.21
Grand Theft Auto IV is an application marketed by the software company Bethesda. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Grand Theft Auto IV from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Grand Theft Auto IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". If it exists on your system the Grand Theft Auto IV program will be found automatically. After you select Grand Theft Auto IV in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Theft Auto IV:
- The software company is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/500370/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda\Grand Theft Auto IV\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Theft Auto IV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV by Bethesda from your computer, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Bethesda is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-09 05:23:42.910