Grand Theft Auto III
This page is about Grand Theft Auto III for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III from your computerDODI-Repacks
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DODI-Repacks. More information about Grand Theft Auto III can be seen at http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Grand Theft Auto III directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Grand Theft Auto III\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III. gta3.exe is the Grand Theft Auto III's main executable file and it occupies about 2.27 MB (2379776 bytes) on disk.
Grand Theft Auto III installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.13 MB (6432113
bytes) on disk.
- gta3.exe (2.27 MB)
- LU.exe (75.00 KB)
- copybyte.exe (41.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- GTA III.exe (2.27 MB)
This info is about Grand Theft Auto III version 0.0.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Grand Theft Auto III.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Grand Theft Auto III_is1
Grand Theft Auto III is an application by the software company DODI-Repacks. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Grand Theft Auto III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Grand Theft Auto III from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Grand Theft Auto III or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto III". The Grand Theft Auto III application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Grand Theft Auto III in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Grand Theft Auto III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Theft Auto III:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Grand Theft Auto III\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grand Theft Auto III.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Theft Auto III that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Theft Auto III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Theft Auto III by DODI-Repacks from your computer, we are not saying that Grand Theft Auto III by DODI-Repacks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grand Theft Auto III supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:24:34.133