Grand Chase is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Grand Chase from your systemKOG
. Open here
for more info on KOG. Detailed information about Grand Chase can be seen at http://www.grandchaseonline.com
. Grand Chase is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Chase directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Grand Chase by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.15 MB (4346776 bytes) on disk and is named grandchase.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Grand Chase. They take 11.34 MB (11893552
bytes) on disk.
- gcsteam.exe (358.81 KB)
- grandchase.exe (4.15 MB)
- main.exe (6.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (738.19 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Grand Chase.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 985810
Grand Chase is a program released by the software company KOG. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Grand Chase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Grand Chase from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grand Chase or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grand Chase". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Chase app will be found very quickly. When you select Grand Chase in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Chase, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Chase:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.grandchaseonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grand Chase.
8. After uninstalling Grand Chase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Grand Chase which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grand Chase with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Chase by KOG from your computer, nor are we saying that Grand Chase by KOG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Chase supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:03:37.747