Grand Chase is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Grand Chase from your systemKOG
. Open here
for more info on KOG. Detailed information about Grand Chase can be seen at http://www.grandchaseonline.com
. Grand Chase is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Chase directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Grand Chase by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.15 MB (4346776 bytes) on disk and is named grandchase.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Grand Chase. They take 11.34 MB (11893552
bytes) on disk.
- gcsteam.exe (358.81 KB)
- grandchase.exe (4.15 MB)
- main.exe (6.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (738.19 KB)
Grand Chase is a program released by the software company KOG. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Grand Chase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Grand Chase from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Chase or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Chase". If it exists on your system the Grand Chase program will be found very quickly. After you select Grand Chase in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Grand Chase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Chase:
- The publisher is: http://www.grandchaseonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Chase.
8. After removing Grand Chase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Chase which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Chase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Chase by KOG from your PC, we are not saying that Grand Chase by KOG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Chase in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:03:37.747